|Accommodation & Rates
Unpack your bags and settle in for an enjoyable stay. Amber Guest Lodge's exceptionally spacious suites have been decorated in a classic, modern style that complements their airy, light feel.
The suites are complete with TV, DSTV, DVD, fridge, heaters and tea/coffee making facilities. We also have a WiFi Connection.
The suites feature king size or twin beds made up in fine weave cotton for your comfort. The pristine en-suite bathroom has a bath and a shower with much more than just a bit of elbow room!
All suites open onto large tiled pool area and patio with magnificent views of the Knysna estuary and Outeniqua Mountains.
A full English breakfast is freshly prepared and served in the privacy of your own room or on the pool patio.
Our new dining room has a kitchenette for the use of all our guests.
The Executive Suite
Estuary views and all the comfort and convenience you expect from our luxury suites, but even more spacious and with the best panoramic views.
The Family suite has two bedrooms with king or single beds, a large bathroom with bath and shower, and a private lounge and dining area. It is equipped with a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, TV, dvd player, free wi- fi and safe
OUR RATES FOR 2016
Amber guest lodge welcomes you, to book your stay click here.
Long term guests get special rates.
16th December to 8th January
9th January to 30th April
1st July to 10th July
16th September to 15th December
|Low Season :|
1st May to 15th September
excluding oyster festival
|Prices are based on 2 people sharing on all rooms except for family suite which is based on 4 people sharing. |
We do cater for single and long term guests and will be happy to forward you a rate upon request.
Check-In time is between 2 PM and 6 PM. Any other time by prior arrangement.
Children by Arrangement
For your entertainment all suites have TV and a DVD player and a selection of DVD's ( in reception)
- Price Disclaimer All prices featured are subject to change without prior notice
- Cancellation Policy:
- If cancelled up to 21 days before date of arrival, 15 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, 25 percent of total price of the reservation be be charged.
- If cancelled up to 8 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged.
Website designed and hosted by